All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- Use query.v1 to filter on member groups
- How to stop versionone sdk from printing the URL
- How to view a versionone backlog item using a URL?
- V1 data api where clause and aggregate filters
- How to go to the immediate parent of a project
- VersionOne - Assign team members to Project using VersionOne SDK
- How do I rearrange the order of the Mentions in a Expression in VersionOne?
- How can I find a story or defect I created in VersionOne?
- Find the Story Name In VersionOne using Project ID or Name python SDK
- Programmatically generate VersionOne reports for multiple projects
- How to add a VersionOne Asset with no linked asset
- Is it possible to get a deep copy of objects using the VersionOne Java SDK?
- Adding a VersionOne expression using the REST API
- How can I Update Defect Owner via versionone Rest api
- How to create a new acceptance test with a parent regression test using VersionOne .Net SDK
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Story with Tasks - Task ChangedBy.Name
- query.v1 get story with tasks?
- JSON query returns wrong results - same Yaml works
- Internal Server Error with query.v1
- Selectors / too many HTTP requests?
- Question about authentication with VersionOne.SDK.Java.APIClient
- How can i track list of stories and efforts(burned for that stories) for a period of time
- integrate V1 with oracle EBS
- VersionOne SDK running on a server for a network that uses SSO
- Invalid OID Token
- How to create V1Instance with Windows SSO
- Retrieving data with JAVA client API
- Version Object Model vs API CLient library
- How can I add "Done" hours to a Task using the VersionOne API?
- Filters not working for VersionOne JIRA interface