All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- How to submit a change comment when making a change via the Version One API?
- Account gets locked every time while trying to access via the V1APIConnector
- versionone: get defects with project and change date filter from version one java sdk
- How do I use 'WHERE' from VersionOne JAVA SDK
- V1APIConnector returning 0 results for any query
- How to get a story associated with a request in Versionone API
- Use query.v1 to filter on member groups
- How to view a versionone backlog item using a URL?
- V1 data api where clause and aggregate filters
- How to go to the immediate parent of a project
- VersionOne - Assign team members to Project using VersionOne SDK
- How do I rearrange the order of the Mentions in a Expression in VersionOne?
- How can I find a story or defect I created in VersionOne?
- Find the Story Name In VersionOne using Project ID or Name python SDK
- Programmatically generate VersionOne reports for multiple projects
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available
- OAuth 2.0 with VersionOne SDK.Net ObjectModel library
- JIRA connector Error during saving workitems: Bad Request: Null
- Story with Tasks - Task ChangedBy.Name
- query.v1 get story with tasks?
- JSON query returns wrong results - same Yaml works
- Internal Server Error with query.v1
- Selectors / too many HTTP requests?
- Question about authentication with VersionOne.SDK.Java.APIClient
- How can i track list of stories and efforts(burned for that stories) for a period of time
- integrate V1 with oracle EBS
- VersionOne SDK running on a server for a network that uses SSO
- Invalid OID Token