The VersionOne Summer 2012 Release is now available.
Check out the new customizable story cards in board views and the ability to print story cards directly from VersionOne:
· Display the most useful attributes on your board views by configuring your story cards to show priority, estimate, custom field data, avatars and/or progress bars.
· Select and print Story/Task/Test cards so that you can use them as physical story cards. Prints 4 cards per page. QR codes let you access the full details of each card from your smart phone and make updates.
We’ve also further enhanced VersionOne’s strategic planning capabilities with the following:
· The new Epic Bubble Chart displays business value and risk on the axes with the bubble size representing your SWAG estimate. Drill down on each bubble for more detail.
· You can now relate multiple work items to an epic using multi-select.
· Associate defects and test sets to epics.
· Support for Eclipse 4.2
· New integration with qTrace from QASymphony – this is a desktop application that allows you to capture screens/data and submit them as defects directly to VersionOne.
- Analytic Grids now contain links back to VersionOne instance with the Title and ID for Stories, Defects, Test Sets, Tasks, and Tests linking to the corresponding details page in VersionOne.
- Epic Trend Report: track how long epics are sitting in each state of your workflow process, the split between planned and interrupt-driven work, and the volatility in epic size over time.
View the Release Video to learn more! Detailed release notes are also available, including all platform updates.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to your account manager or VersionOne support.
Sr Product Marketing Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VersionOne-users" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versionone-users?hl=en.