A new Spring '11 upgrade is available for download. This upgrade contains the following changes:
- Fixed: Rich-text fields block the browser's spell checker.
- Fixed: Lost the ability to change backlog item status from Assignment panels.
- Fixed: Member Details view is missing relationships.
- Fixed: PDF can time out on Project Dashboard.
- Fixed: Use of the project tree in the Project Navigator can produce slow-running script warning in environments with many(thousands) projects and schedules or programs.
- Fixed: Storyboard action menus drop behind adjacent story cards in IE7 or when cards are highlighted.
- Fixed: ID Prefix is incorrect in AgileUP methodology.
- Fixed: Upgrade from Team Edition(9.3 or 11.1) to Enterprise/Ultimate(11.2) fails.
- Fixed: Links & Attachments buttons in Hovers do not properly link.
- Fixed: MVC links fail when member has no access to project.
- Fixed: Backend does not support checking LongText attribute existence.
- Fixed: Validator on Ideas Configuration does not allow underscores in URL.
- Fixed: Share-This-Link needs progressive Escape.
- Fixed: Issue target date should be displayed in red when current date has passed target date.
- Fixed: Project quicklist does not honor project filter 'show closed' setting.
- Fixed: Iteration Burndown on My Dashboard uses current iteration start date for chart start date.
- Fixed: 'More' filter on Advanced Search page is not linked properly.
- Fixed: Effort Grid Paging Control fails to page and results in an error message