A new Fall '09 upgrade is available for download.
(Note: existing customers upgrading from versions prior to Winter '09 will need to obtain a new license file from their sales contact prior to upgrading)
This upgrade contains the following changes:
- Fixed: Firefox 3.6 caused general issues in the application.
- Fixed: Certain content pasted into rich text controls could end up interfering with application styling or functioning.
- Fixed: Notification emails could be sent out to inactive members.
- Fixed: Sending E-mail messages without any recipients caused an unhandled error.
- Fixed: If Username was made required, it caused an error during Member Add.
- Fixed: Release Forecasting "Set Parameters" pop-up did not properly dismiss after saving values.
- Fixed: Member Group Dashboard did not honor the default Member Group filter selection.
- Fixed: Setup fails on IIS7 that has web sites configured without any HTTP or HTTPS bindings (e.g. FTP-only sites).
- Fixed: Error on save at times for web browsers using "af" or "af-ZA" locale (Afrikaans).
- Fixed: The Enable/Disable check-box on Transitions Admin page did not function properly.
- Fixed: Setup program included some unneccessary files.
- Fixed: Non-graceful error was presented to users trying to continue using a just-deleted account.
- Fixed: API Query on StorySource selecting PrimaryWorkitem.@Count Failed.