This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
New to Reports?
Refer to the Reports article to learn more.
- How can I see Burndown at the project level?
- How do I link to a burndown chart?
- How do I track release progress?
- How is the Ideal Line on a Burndown report determined?
- What are Sprint/Iteration Gaps?
- Why are the dates different in my TeamRoom burndown and my Standup Dashboard burndown?
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown?
Is there a way to link directly to the burndown report in VersionOne from another application?
You can link directly to pages within VersionOne (accessible based on project access), but not to the burndown chart only. So, you can direct someone to the page containing the Burndown Chart for a given project or sprint, but that image cannot be displayed directly as part of another web application.
The Burndown chart in Custom Reporting can be emailed or sent to a PDF file.