This feature is available in all editions.
- How can I see Burndown at the project level?
- How do I link to a burndown chart?
- How do I track release progress?
- How is the Ideal Line on a Burndown report determined?
- What are Sprint/Iteration Gaps?
- Why are the dates different in my TeamRoom burndown and my Standup Dashboard burndown?
- Why does the Burndown report only show the Ideal Line, and not burndown?
Is there a way to see a timeline of task progress for a user in a sprint/iteration? In effect, a summary of the hours spent on a task per day.
If Effort Tracking has been enabled, you are tracking Effort. You can see accumulated Effort on your My Home page, Member Tracking (for the total sprint/iteration), and in the Member Actuals Report (for a specific date range). These can in turn be filtered by backlog group.