This feature is available in all editions.
- Adding Multiple Members/Users with Email Invitations
- Adding/Assigning a Member to a Project
- Assigning a Project Role
- Assigning an Admin Privileges Role
- Changing a Member's Password
- Deleting a Member's Account
- Editing a Member's Account Details
- How to Add a New Member/User
- Inactivating and Reactivating a Member's Account
When I try to login, the login fails and I have to reset my password every time even though I have selected "Remember Me".
How to fix it
There is often confusion that the username is set to a users email address due to the way the password reset works. Verify that the user is using the correct username, and not their email address.
Reset password, and then log back into the system. Click on the username in the top right, and then and select Member Details. Look in the Username field and make sure that it is the username that that is being entered during the initial login.
Once you are able to log in successfully with the proper username, Remember Me will save the correct login credentials.