This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Test Summary dashboard panel allows you to understand the break-down of Tests in a project or program by various dimensions.
Where to Find This Panel
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
This panel counts and groups current Test based on the configuration options specified in panel parameters.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the gear icon at the top-right corner of the dashboard panel and click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below:
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Group By: Shows results grouped by Type, Source, Priority (Default), or Status.
- Task State: Displays tasks in the following states: Open, Closed, All (default).