This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
The Sprint Dashboard combines a snapshot of the following sprint-based reports into a single, consolidated view: Burndown - Remaining To Do, Detail Estimate Trend, Workitem Trend, Test Trend, and Current Member Load.
Project managers, team leads, and customers can use the dashboard to view team progress in the current sprint.
Where to find this report
On the side bar, click the Reports icon followed by All Reports.
In the Sprint Reports section, click Member Dashboard.
- Start Date: Shows data from the sprint/iteration start date.
- Duration: Shows data for the selected duration (days, weeks, or months).
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Allocate by Owner: Segments report data by owner.