This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
The Load by sprint report shows the amount of load for each team member during the sprint schedule. Load is the sum of the amount of work Done, if applicable, and remaining To Do. By default, this is a forward-looking report, but can be filtered to include historical sprints as well.
Select the Allocate by Owner check box (or filter) to distribute To Do across each owner when more than one person owns a particular item. This typically applies to teams that use a mix of single and multi-owner items (tasks, tests, or stories ) and evenly distributes To Do across each owner.
Accessing This Report
- Click the Report icon on the side bar followed by All Reports.
- In the Member/Team Reports section, click Load by Sprint Report or Load by Iteration Report.
- Member Group: Shows data for active members in the the selected member group only. When a member is added or removed, both the current and historical values change.
- Show Closed Items:Select this check box to show closed items within the report grid.
- Allocate by Owner: Segements report data by owner.