This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Story/Backlog Item Velocity - By Risk report breaks estimate completed during a sprint/iteration down by risk.
Use this report to plan future sprints, forecast Effort in future sprints, and track past Effort.
Accessing This Report
On the main menu:
Click the Reports icon on the side bar, click All Reports. In the Executive Reports section, click Portfolio Item Bubble Chart, or
- Scroll to the Planning Reports section and click Story/Backlog Item Velocity by Risk.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group: Shows data assigned to the selected backlog group.
- Start Sprint/Iteration: The first sprint/iteration you want to include in the report.
- End Sprint/Iteration: The last sprint/iteration you want to include in the report.
- Aggregation Type: Determines how the data is aggregated. Valid values are:
Sum of Estimate - Sum of the Estimate values.
Workitem Count - Count of work items regardless of estimate value.
- Show Active: Show active items on the report.