This feature is available in all editions.
- Assigning a Project Role
- How can I view ALL of the projects in the system?
- How do I give a team leader visibility into the work of other team members?
- I am a System Administrator. Why can't I see everything in the system?
- Managing Your Member Account Details
- Selecting Data Using the Context Navigator
- Understanding Roles and Project Membership
The Edit link on an item isn't active (is grayed out) even though I am the owner of the item.
How to fix it
There are two possible reasons for an item not being editable. To figure out which reason, ask: "Is it ALL or just SOME of the items you can't edit?". If the answer is:
You cannot edit any items in the project
The project role assigned to you for the project does not grant permissions to edit items
Ask your project administrator to change your role to one with a higher level of access. Refer to Roles & Project Membership for more information.
You can edit some items, but not all
The item you are trying to edit is closed or the sprint that the item was part of is closed.
Re-open the items you'd like to edit or re-open the sprint they were part of.