This feature is available in Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
If you are a manager, you can assign a manager to a member following these steps. This grants your direct reports the ability to create and submit timesheets.
To perform the actions in this article, your Admin Privileges role must be set to Member Admin or higher.
Step 1. Display the Manager Field on the Members Page
This step must be completed the first time you assign managers. If you have already done this, skip to Step 2. Assign a Manager to Each Member below.
Go to the Admin > Members.
Click on the wrench icon at the top of the grid, and then select Customize.
Scroll to the Manager row, and then select both the Display and Edit checkboxes.
Step 2. Assign a Manager to Each Member
- Go to the Admin > Members.
- For each member, select a name from the Manager Quicklist.
- Click Save after you have assigned managers to the desired members.
- The ability to submit and approve timesheets was added in the Winter 2017 (17.0) release. It is not available in older versions of Digital.ai Agility.
- The Timesheet icon was added to the Sidebar menu in the Summer 2017 (17.2) release. The Sidebar is not available in older versions of Digital.ai Agility.