All of our forum activity is transitioning to Stack Overflow. Here are the most recent posts:
- Using VersionOne API. How to get Description field as plain text?
- VersionOne API for embedded images returns 404 (not found)
- Query through SelectedInSchemes
- Version One - Fetch All teams & members associated with a project
- Version one API - get sprint (timebox) wise counts of issues, stories, defects, backlog items
- VersionOne: which API we need to use for removing user/member from TeamRoom?
- Adding OR condition in VersionOne Query API
- How to get Done hours in VersionOne rest api, Java sdk
- How to set culture on ExecutePassThroughQuery to get correct decimal separators?
- versionone Post to create task fails
- CollabNet VersionOne and Java: how to use
- VersionOne mass import regression tests
- VersionOne: Filter Issues by Project [closed]
- VersionOne Bugzilla Integration "Validation Failed"
- How to pass parameter in TestNG Listener method - Selenium Java
Archived Developer Google Group
VersionOne is transitioning all forum activity to Stack Overflow so that we can be where you are. The posts from the old Google group are still available for reference as read only pages.
- Meta API Cache
- VersionOne Installation Help
- Objective-C / Swift
- Using Access Tokens with API clients and Object Model
- VersionOne Spring 2015 Release is Now Available!
- using Group along with asof in query.v1
- VersionOne Sync With Jira
- Authentication with VersionOne SSO
- Authenticating with SSO to query API
- not able to integrate with bugzilla
- Count aggregate does not match data returned from Rest api
- Relationship between team and scope?
- V1 +QC Integration Issue
- V1+QC integration Issue
- VersionOne Fall 2014 Product Release Now Available