- PlanningRooms where the iteration schedule has not been configured will now use better intelligence to derive default iteration schedule when accessing an Analytics Dashboard that requires a default iteration schedule parameter.
- Analytics presents a message to indicate when the Data Mart ETL is running.
- Core: The help link for Iteration Review was incorrect.
- Core: Inaccurate Conversations count indicator has been removed.
- Core: Filters on reports would not be applied correctly.
- Core: Analtyics Planning Room Plugin has invalid and/or broken panels after a session time-out.
- Analytics: Custom Reporting fails when Custom Field name contains a SQL keyword.
- Analytics: Changing the Sprint selection on a dashboard results in no Start Date or Duration values.
- Analytics: Under certain conditions the Custom Reporting UI was not completely visible.
- Analytics: Analytic Grids are visible on initial load.
- Datamart: Data Mart fails when a VersionOne asset has multiple custom drop-down fields to the same list type. For example, if you have two or more drop down fields on Issue, that both use the Story Status list type.
- Datamart: Setup correctly removes generated user ids when uninstalling.
Contact your account manager* to upgrade your On-Demand system.
*Lost your account manager’s contact info? Email us at Info@VersionOne.com.