- PlanningRooms uses better intelligence to supply Analytics Dashboard Panels a default Iteration Schedule when one is required.
- Analytics presents a message to indicate when the Data Mart ETL is running.
- Core: The help link for Iteration Review is incorrect.
- Core: Removed innaccurate Conversations count indicator.
- Core: Filters on some reports would not be correctly applied.
- Analytics: Custom Reporting fails when Custom Field name contains a SQL keyword.
- Analytics: Changing the Sprint selection on a dashboard results in no Start Date or Duration values.
- Analytics: Under certain conditions the Custom Reporting UI was not completely visible.
- Analytics: Analytic Grids are visible on initial load.
- Datamart: Data Mart fails when a VersionOne asset has multiple custom drop-down fields to the same list type. For example, if you have two or more drop down fields on Issue, that both use the Story Status list type.
- Datamart: Setup correctly removes generated user ids when uninstalling.
Contact your account manager* to upgrade your On-Demand system.
*Lost your account manager’s contact info? Email us at Info@VersionOne.com.