- Error during setup converting Epic subscriptions
- Sprint dashboard start date now uses sprint start date
- Display error on Member Load Chart and Iteration dashboard
- Last Sprint display on Velocity Report Header now displays
- Sprint Dashboard Current Member Load Report respects the team filter
- Timeout on Epic Progress Report when large volumes of epics are included
- Epic Progress Report now includes child epics across projects
- Corrected percentile lines on Monte Carlo Project Burndown Chart for data sets with a large distribution
Auto-Upgrade Date: 11/22/2014
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact Support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
- Contact support to obtain a new 2014 Release annual license for your On-Site system.
- Download the appropriate edition below.
If you are not a current customer, email us at info@VersionOne.com to get started.
(click for details)
Callstack: at list.sort() at (Template:V1/ReleaseNotesByRelease), /content/body/pre, line 7, column 29 at template() at (Release-Notes-and-Downloads/Archive_-_Unsupported_Releases/2014_Releases/Fall_2014_Release_Notes/Fall_2014_Point_Release_%233_-_Build_126.96.36.19934), /content/body/pre, line 2, column 9