- My Filters and More Filters can be applied to individual panels in PlanningRooms.
- Improvements to the Owners Assignment component to limit results to those with project access and removal of Owner List from detail views.
- Moved the location of the URL Prefix field to the System Config page.
- Analytic Dashboards now contain labels indicating the configuration settings.
- Core: Owner Lookup list is not changing relative position when scrolling vertically in TeamRoom.
- Core: Saving a story created inline clears out the owner field for any other unsaved inline stories.
- Core: When using the default avatar, it doesn't highlight with proper styling treatment.
- Core: Some My Filter categories do no show on filter panel.
- Core: Release Scheduling bucket menus not always available even with the proper edit rights.
- Core: Users may accidentally choose "Myself" if they press enter too quickly after entering an owner in the owner lookup.
- Core: Selected 'My Filter' value in filter panel is not unique per panel instance.;
- Core: 500 errors when trying to add an image to some types Description field.
- Core: Closed epics appear in epicboard epic filter.
- Core: Member Group filter does not work on unassigned member list for Planning Rooms.
- Core: Add epic from Planning Room Epic Tree is labeled as 'Epic Tree' instead of 'Epic'.
- Core: Dependencies report on backlog page fails.
- Core: Text overlap issues in the asset detail view after adding menued links.
- Analytics: Resolved SQL errors that occurred when email charts.
- Analytics: Iteration based charts are consistent in showing the current iteration.
- Analytics: Feature Completion Chart contains % symbol.
- Analytics: Start Date and Duration behave correctly on Charts.
- Analytics: Effort Grid updates Start and End Date correctly when filtering on Sprints.
- Analytics: Project Cache reloads after an ETL run.
- Analytics: Dashboards that contain a Custom Reports panel can be exported to PDF or eMailed.
Known issue: We cannot export Analytics Dashboard Custom Reports panels to PDF or email them.
Contact your account manager* to upgrade your On-Demand system.
*Lost your account manager’s contact info? Email us at Info@VersionOne.com.