- Release Scheduling: A new alert has been added when an epic's children appear to be misaligned. When an epic is dragged into a release and the epic contains children (epics and/or backlog) that are in some other release/project, the system alerts the user and provides an option to unite all of the epics' child items in the same release into which the epic has been moved.
- Core: Install secure db user with only reader and writer roles.
- Core: Taskboard customizations do not save after viewing legend
- Core: Print Cards doesn't honor all filters which are applied to the associated gadget
- Core: Epic Picker shows closed epics under expanded nodes
- Core: Closing a project or editing a story in the release scheduling causes a null oid error
- Core: Missing SQL object permissions with UseExistingUser
- Core: "Display Fields" scopes query performance improvement
- Core: "Display Fields" page times out with many list-values x projects
- Core: Save new asset with custom-attributes emits multiple AssetAudit tracking statements
- Datamart: Data Mart ETL fails when custom dropdowns names are SQL Server keywords
Contact your account manager* to upgrade your On-Demand system.
*Lost your account manager’s contact info? Email us at Info@VersionOne.com.