Initially released in limited beta in our Winter Release, CommitStream is now available in Catalyst, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions. This native version control integration with VersionOne provides teams a real-time view into the code commits that are taking place in the development cycle.
Please visit the CommitStream page in Communities to find out more about how the feature works, supported version control tools, and future features.
- PDF report in IE9 does not generate
- Standup Dashboard
- Burndown and Cumulative Flow charts do not auto-run
- Burndown start date is inconsistent in Firefox
Auto-Upgrade Date: 6/6/2015
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact Support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
- Contact support if you need a 2015 annual license for your On-Site system.
- Download the appropriate edition below.
If you are not a current customer, email us at info@VersionOne.com to get started.
Callstack: at list.sort() at (Template:V1/ReleaseNotesByRelease), /content/body/pre, line 7, column 29 at template() at (Release-Notes-and-Downloads/Archive_-_Unsupported_Releases/2015_Releases/Spring_2015_Release_Notes/Spring_2015_Point_Release_%236_-_Build_184.108.40.20678), /content/body/div/pre, line 2, column 9