- Analytics: Portfolio Item filtering performance improvements
- Note: Due to the nature of this change, existing Portfolio Item Progress and Feature Completion panels filtered to a specific Portfolio Item will continue to return the proper results despite the fact that the Portfolio Item name does not appear in the filter dialog. The next time you edit the parameters, we recommend entering the name, or id, of the desired Portfolio Item into the new filter control.
- Strategic Theme and Portofilio Item fields are inaccessible on Project Burndown Report in Safari browser
- The status value order on the Cumulative Flow Report legend does not match the order viewed on the Storyboard
- Searching by Task, Story, Defect or Portfolio item ID"s returns false matches
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact Support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
- Contact support if you need a 2015 annual license for your On-Site system.
- Download the appropriate edition below.
If you are not a current customer, email us at info@VersionOne.com to get started.
(click for details)
Callstack: at list.sort() at (Template:V1/ReleaseNotesByRelease), /content/body/pre, line 7, column 29 at template() at (Release-Notes-and-Downloads/Archive_-_Unsupported_Releases/2015_Releases/Spring_2015_Release_Notes/Spring_2015_Point_Release_%238_-_Build_18.104.22.16824), /content/body/div/pre, line 2, column 9