List of 2016 Lifecycle releases that are no longer supported.
- Summer 2016 Release Notes
- The Summer 2016 Release continues a focus on DevOps and strong Planning, including the new Delivery At A Glance view, a new Value Stream board, greatly enhanced Roadmap capabilities, team feature/swag capacity and more.
- Winter 2016 Release Notes
- The Winter 2016 release focused on Enterprise Dashboard, Kanban TeamRooms, Timesheets, CommitStream Updates, and TeamSync Updates.
- Fall 2016 Release Notes
- The Fall 2016 Release brings Objectives support for SAFe, new Strategic Theme reporting, more DevOps capabilities, a new Iteration Scheduling view, expanded CommitStream support and more.
- Spring 2016 Release Notes
- The Spring 2016 Release has a focus on Planning and DevOps. Planning features include further support for the Scaled Agile Framework® or SAFe® and are also very applicable to any organization planning across multiple teams.