List of 2017 VersionOne releases that are no longer supported.
- Fall 2017 Release Notes
- The Fall 2017 Release includes helpful organization and planning improvements in VersionOne, including tagging and portfolio item dependencies, as well as a host of DevOps additions from Continuum in the form of delivery forecasts, integration with TeamForge SCM, an environments dashboard and a new project creation wizard.
- Spring 2017 Release Notes
- The Spring 2017 Release brings quicker edits, introduces new filtering, more team-level process control and, within Continuum, brand new DevOps dashboards focusing on flow and risk within the delivery process.
- Summer 2017 Release Notes
- The Summer 2017 Release continues on a usability theme with UI updates and more filtering and team-level process options, along with expanded Devops coverage including release deliveries, complexity rankings and environment visibility.
- Winter 2017 Release Notes
- The Winter 2017 Release includes saving and sharing Analytics Dashboards, Timesheet Approvals, Roadmap publishing, DAAG filtering and feature drilldown, Continuum updates, a new Slack integration and more.