List of 2020 VersionOne releases that are no longer supported
- Spring 2020 Release Notes
- The Spring 2020 VersionOne release includes a new Portfolio Tree, the introduction of Important Field by workspace and support for Editing empty attributes after Close. Continuum added support for XL Release and updated additional plugins to support Team level configuration.
- Summer 2020 Release Notes
- The Summer 2020 release of VersionOne adds the ability to enforce important field values at close, budget based on Portfolio Item SWAG values, and additional Portfolio Item filtering options on the Portfolio Tree, Roadmap, and Portfolio Kanban.
- Winter 2020 Release Notes
- The Winter 2020 VersionOne release includes a Backlog Item dependency board, the ability to Create new Portfolio Items from existing Portfolio Items, and Terminology page updates for custom fields. Additionally, there are Performance updates and new System Requirements. Continuum now supports Team Level plug-ins and a Marketplace.