- Updates to SWAG values on the Roadmaps board
- Ability to view SWAG values on cards
- Ability to view rollup of SWAG values across rows and columns
- New group-by options in the Roadmaps view to group portfolio items by "Project - Level", "Strategic Theme - Level", and "Target Team" criteria
- Ability to narrow the scope of a PlanningRoom using the Strategic Theme filter
- Ability to switch from vertical view to horizontal view of asset details
- Usability updates
- Performance updates
- Updates to SWAG values on the Roadmaps board
Features expected in Digital.ai Agility version 21.2.1:
- Improved export feature which now produces .xls and .xlsx files compatible with major spreadsheet programs like Google Sheets
- Ability to update portfolio item status based on the status of the associated backlog item
- Added visual indicators to distinguish templates from workitems and to prevent accidental editing or deletion of templates
|Team Edition||Catalyst Edition||Enterprise Edition||Ultimate Edition||Continuum|
|Updates to SWAG values displayed on the Roadmaps board||✓|
|New group-by options in the Roadmaps view||✓|
|Using Strategic Theme filter in PlanningRooms||✓|
|Ability to switch from vertical view to horizontal view of asset details||✓||✓||✓||✓|
How to Upgrade
|If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.||Jul 31||Jul 31||Aug 7||Aug 7||N/A|
|Contact support for a new 2021 annual license for your on-site system.||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us|
To ensure that you can view SWAG estimates based on different criteria, we have made the following changes on the Roadmaps board:
- You can view SWAG estimates for portfolio items on the respective cards
- You can view rollup of SWAG values across rows and columns to understand SWAG estimates for the selected group by criteria (such as Teams) or a specific period.
We have added the following group-by options in the Roadmaps board to provide users more ways to group the data:
- Project - Level
- Strategic Theme - Level
- Target Team
Note: The button used to create new portfolio items is not available when you group by "Project - Level" or "Strategic Theme - Level" grouping options.
We have added a new button on the asset details page that allows you to view to switch between vertical and horizontal views of asset details.
Using this button, you can switch to the horizontal view when you need to view a text field such as Description and switch back to the default vertical view when you want to.
To allow users to create PlanningRooms focused on specific Strategic Themes, we have added a Strategic Theme filter in the PlanningRoom configuration page.
- Added a find filter for Strategic themes.
- When using a filter with the 'Contains' criteria, search string can contain spaces.
- Made changes to show the correct configured term for the 'Scope' asset. For example, the UI will now display Planning Level or Project as per the terminology configured.
There have been several performance updates recently. These changes were made available in point releases as they were completed. Below is a recap of those changes.
Added support for Datamart AWS Server connections
Installer will now permit valid email addresses with a top level domain that exceeds three characters
Added response body to Ideas exceptions. Allows Ideas derived stories and pages to fail when Ideas is misconfigured.
During a Digital.ai Agility upgrade, if the database permissions of the user is not set to system admin, the upgrade will not take the database offline.
We would like to thank everyone who partnered with us to identify and work through these issues. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and patience.
Other Enhancements and Updates
Here is a list of items included in this release which were completed since the Version 21.1 release. Most, if not all, of these items were available in previous point releases.
Adds the Card Count to the selected board column
Is-Not filtering available on grids and boards for most relationships
Roadmap configuration settings are now included within a more user friendly configuration window
Healthcheck URL routing is no longer case sensitive
- In the Edit window, important fields are updated when the scope is changed
- Roadmap > Timeline View > Velocity Capacity Trend shows the correct values
- Fixed issue with using Work in Progress limits for group by in a Storyboard
- Timestamp on Conversations & Activity Stream screens displays the timezone set by the System Configuration settings
- Fixed Scorecard Teams Breakdown Contribution values in PlanningRoom
- Fixed issues with reopening closed assets in the Retrospective grid
- Fixed readability issue with Epic cards in the Roadmaps board
- Fixed issues with Storyboard when it is grouped by Work in Progress (WIP Group) limits
- Fixed issue with setting priority in Release Forecasting
- Fixed issue with viewing asset history details
- Added the ability to show or hide inactive teams in Team Capacity report
- CommitStream tab in TeamRooms will be hidden if Commit Stream feature is not enabled globally
- Fixed number formatting issues with Iteration Scheduling Target values caused by changing the browser language
- Fixed issue with filter selections overflowing into other fields
- In order to provide the best experience for our end users, we have retired the current Agility view intended for mobile devices
- Excel export of grids will now show the hours and minutes as well as the date.
- Fixed issue with missing Product Path information when exporting a list of Portfolio Items.
- Fixed the error displayed when closing assets in projects with "Enforce Soft Requirement of values at close" enabled but with no fields selected for soft requirement.
- Fixed issue with blank page being displayed while creating a new asset.
- Removed filter combination of "Is Not" and "Unassigned".
- Fixed issue with the Process tab of Teams when the team's statuses are deleted via API.
- Fixed issue causing blank workitem cycle time charts and empty cycle time metrics.
System Requirements Changes
Support for Internet Explorer 11 will be discontinued starting Digital.ai Agility version 21.3 release in accordance with Microsoft's Internet Explorer support policies.
For a complete listing of point releases, see Point Release Notes by Product.