The release adds the support for Salesforce Lightning along with several other enhancements and fixes.
Connector Updates and Enhancements
- Support for Helix ALM/TestTrack Version 2018.2
- Support for Salesforce Lightening
- Support traceability for Database connector
- Support for Issues, Epics in Git-Lab
- TestTrack is now renamed as Helix ALM
- Support for inline images in Helix ALM
- Ability to move log-in information to the new UI
- A field LocationByName added in Jama connector to facilitate scalable mapping for location- the field works on location path (and not id) in a way that when different projects have a common location name then only one value mapping can be done from the UI
Team Foundation Server ALM
- Inline image will not be synced in separate revisions. It will be a part of the same revision in which it was added.
Team Foundation Server Version Control
- Second Merge Rename gives failure when rollback operation is performed between first merge and second merge.
- Rename Operation gives failures when merge operation is tried to be renamed with the wrong source version.
IBM Rational Doors
- Instead of the user-type field, HTML-type field appears for Doors User Fields.
- In Jama, status field synchronization was not working.
- In Jira, delete attachments works on the basis of file names instead of URIs.
- It is now possible to synchronize attachments with same name multiple times as well as attachments with trailing/leading spaces.