This update brings a new integration with CA PPM and several other enhancements.
- Option provided while configuring mapping to decide which fields to synchronize while Create/Update/Both. User will now be able to synchronize a different set of fields while creating and updating entity in target end-system. If user wants to synchronize particular fields for both create and update, “Both” option can be selected.
- VersionOne actuals are added to appropriate owner of task, not integration user always.
- Support for editing username in OIM (except admin user).
- Support for purging audits based on date and view purge logs.
- Multiple comment synchronization supported for CA Service Desk Management.
- Support for integrating OLE objects with IBM Rational Doors as source.
- Write attachments support for IBM Rational Doors Next Generation
- Status field in IBM Rational Team Concert not getting updated.
- Non-proxy hosts not being considered in Proxy Settings after OIM database password is reset.
- Unable to fetch fields in Fields Mapping for fields with empty data types.
- Unable to start OIM server if while installing predefined alias value “tomcat” is changed on certificate generation page.
- Unable to create new User Group from User Management.
- Issues in recovery if fields with “Timeunit” datatype are mapped in Atlassian Jira.
- Projects removed from integration configuration being considered in reconciliation.
- Default OpsHub server not being activated again if deactivated once.
- Synchronization fails while syncing test case steps from QASymphony qTest.
- Conflict check fails for date fields in IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Synchronization fails in Jira cloud versions while syncing attachments.
- Issue while resetting OIM database password.
- Multiple comments added while creating entity not getting synchronized from IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Duplicate comments added in target system if IBM Rational Team Concert is used as source.
- Synchronization fails from Selenium if file content is large.
- Issues while mapping text fields with time unit fields.
- Formatting lost while synchronizing “Description” field from Jama.