This update brings a new integration with Slack and several other enhancements.
- Enhanced dynamic transition with dependent and multiple fields
- Support for bi-directional synchronization of Commit and Build Run entities in VersionOne
- Synchronization performance enhanced by 75% for Jira as the source system
- Enhanced failure notification module:
- Improved formatting for failure e-mail message
- Option to disable/enable stack trace in e-mails
- Reconciliation feature supported for:
- QASymphony qTest (excluding release, test-cycle, test-result)
- CA Service Desk Manager
- Current State synchronization supported for:
- IBM Rational Doors
- IBM Rational Doors Next Generation
- Team Foundation Server
- HP Quality Center
- Conflict check fails for date fields in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Integration audit logs show wrong audits for Start Polling Time when multi-project integration is configured, and one of the projects is deleted and added again
- Updates for ‘Link_URL’ and ‘Link_Title’ not working in VersionOne when these fields are configured in Link To Remote Entity and Remote Id
- Formatting lost while synchronizing ‘Description’ field from Jama to Jira (wiki field)
- Synchronization fails for VersionOne when ‘PlannedStart’ and ‘PlannedEnd’ fields are mapped in Epic entity
- Entities natively copied from one project to another project not synchronizing from Jama
- When trying to load look-up values for ‘Iteration’ field of RALLY, only those iterations that belong to default project are loaded
- Already synced attachments deleted from target and, then, added again if Zendesk is used as source in bi-directional configuration
- Target Entity Lookup configuration is required for synchronization, when Slack is a the source system. Reference to this configuration is in Destination Advance configuration for setting Target Entity Lookup.
- Advance Configurations such as Criteria based polling, Skip absent field, Sync Configuration Field Name, Action on entity deleted in the target are not supported for Slack.
- Remote entity link and Remote entity Id configuration feature is not possible for Slack as a source or target system. For Slack as target end system, it can be configured as a part of Advance Mapping.
- Out-of-order synchronization may occur if Slack is the source end system.
- In Fields Mapping Configuration and Integration Configuration, ‘Post’should be selected as source entity type.
- Post cannot be polled when Slack is a source system, even though it is selected as an entity