The release provides updates for several integrations including Jira, Enterprise Architect and Rally.
- Upgraded 5 third party libraries ALM Connect is using, to the latest version available.
- Enhanced recovery strategy to avoid extra processing for recovery on each step of sync.
Major Bug Fixes
- Edit integration is failing for some old integrations having multiple workflows associated with same event.
- Added support for Jira version 8.2.2
- Added documentation for enabling Issues in Epic relationship to be configured from mapping screen.
- Added documentation for pre-requisites to sync time estimate fields.
- If a custom field has a same name as system field, integration gives an error.
- Incorrect field information is being shown on the mapping screen.
- Visibility field in EA Element is Look up type but it's showing in ALM Connect as Text type.
- Mismatch in list of value of Complexity field.
CA Agile Central (Rally)
- When a tag name contains \ or " characters, integration fails with error: Cannot parse expression "(Name = "\")" as a query.
- For a user mapping, user case insensitive search is not working.
- Comment mapping is enabled on the mapping screen for Changeset entity, even when it's not supported.