The release provides important enhancements and fixes for Jira among other changes.
- Redefined the Read support for Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps Build entity using REST API.
- Updated the 'Licensing Terms and Conditions' for ALM Connect.
Major Bug Fixes
- For VersionOne as a source system, high CPU utilization is observed on server where ALM Connect is deployed, while fetching details from VersionOne due to invalid URL formation with the URL length exceeding the maximum permissible length.
- For Jama system as a source, if the date format is changed for the on-premise version, global failure comes with message 'Error occurred while converting date string to date object in Jama. Underlying error Unparseable date'.
Micro Focus ALM/QC
- For Micro Focus ALM/QC as a target system, global failure with 'ClassCastException' comes while synchronizing the target release field if an advanced mapping is done for this field.
- Regular Text type of field is coming as text type of field instead of lookup type in ALM Connect.
- For QTest as a target system, processing failure comes while updating the 'Target release build' field in Test Suite.
- For Rally as a source system, there is a mismatch in the value for the field 'Iteration End date' synchronized to the target system.