The release provides important enhancements and fixes for TFS/Azure DevOps among other changes.
- Added support for Blueprint version 10.3.x.
- Added new license feature 'SAML_LOGIN_SERVER' for the customers who want to use SAML as login server for ALM Connect. All the existing customers using SAML configuration with ALM Connect will need a new license (if ALM Connect edition is not 'Ultimate') with 'SAML_LOGIN_SERVER' feature enabled, once they migrate to the current release of ALM Connect.
Major Bug Fixes
- 'Overwrite' functionality in field mapping was not working as expected for 'Multi-valued' type of fields.
- For Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps ['Build' entity] as a source system, 'Remote Entity Link Field Name' value was not clickable in target system, if the Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps project name had space.
- For Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps as a source system, polling of entities was not working as expected when criteria was configured and 'Criteria storage type' was selected as 'In End System'.
- For Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps as a source system, integration synchronization gets stuck if there are more than 20000 workitems to be synchronized as part of that integration synchronization cycle.