The release provides support for a new version of Micro Focus ALM/QC and other enhancements and fixes.
- Added support for Micro Focus ALM/QC version 15.0.
- Added support for operating system 'Windows Server 2019' for ALM Connect installation.
Major Bug Fixes
- For Jira as a target system, if 'Relationship' is configured between 2 different 'Entity Type' and same 'Link Type', duplicate links can get added if both the integrations are running at same time.
- For RALLY as a target system, 'Processing failure' happens while performing update operation if the 'Changes' field of 'RallyDev Change Set' entity is synchronized.
- For Rally as a source system, if multiple issue types are mapped in a single integration configuration and 'Enable Child Project Sync' option is selected then, entities of child projects are synchronized for only one issue type.