This release provides support for VersionOne upstream and downstream dependencies!
New Connectors, Versions and Entities
Jira Project and Portfolio Management Plugin
For VersionOne, support was added for synchronization of link types 'Upstream Dependencies' and 'Downstream dependencies'.
Major Bug Fixes
- For ALM Connect installed with MSSQL or Oracle database, error with 'SQLGrammarException' comes while loading the list of 'Global failures' on ALM Connect user interface.
- On the integration configuration page of ALM Connect, project name having more than one forward slash cannot be selected.
- After the ALM Connect is upgraded to any version above 7.15 and then if this upgraded version of ALM Connect is shifted to a different location but with the same database, migration fails with 'FlywayException' error.
Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps
- CPU usage of opshubtfsservice for ALM Connect goes high when multiple integrations involving Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps as one of the endpoints are running.
- For GitHub as a source system, Global failure with 'NullPointerException' comes for 'Pull request' entity type if pull request body is explicitly set to null via API.
- For DoorsNg version '6.0.2', error with message 'Error occured while getting Entity Metadata' comes after selecting a project of DoorsNg system on mapping configuration page of ALM Connect user interface.