Skip to main content
Continuum Release Notes 17.2.2
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Project creation wizard: Continuum now offers a streamline way to setup projects which will automatically setup project type, source data as well as webhook endpoints in your VCS.
- Continuum now sends “delivery” information to Lifecycle which allows Lifecycle users to view what workitems have been delivered in a specific release.
- New Environments Dashboards shows all active environments in single location
- TeamForge Integration has been updated to support TeamForge ALM versions 6.0 to present
- Continuum now offers outgoing webhooks; configure webhooks for major event types to inform external systems of Continuum activity.
- Task import from file has been fixed
- Task export updated to include comments
- TFS plugin now allows explicit collections to be defined
- IE and Edge icon hover behavior has been fixed
- Pipeline builder tabs now wrap properly on page resize
- Project source submission area now displays values for directives