- Manual activities: When implementing your value stream via a Continuum progression, users are able to create independent manual activities in-line without having to leave the progression configuration screen. Before this release a pipeline had to be created to stand in for every manual interaction in a progression. This means users will no longer have to leave the progression configuration section to create manual steps. Finally, enhanced activities will allow users to indicate when they have initiated a manual activity but have not completed it yet, eliminating potential double-effort by another user. When configuring a manual activity in Continuum, users can also configure the entry for the “notes” field to be mandatory. This allows the user-entered value to be referenced down-stream in your progression.
- Outgoing Webhooks: Continuum can now notify external systems when the following events take place:
- Pipeline Instance Status: Provides information whenever a pipeline instance changes status.
- Task Instance Addition: Provides information whenever a task executes.
- Change Submissions: Provides information on all change submissions received by Continuum. The payload includes all the original content coming from your version control system and it additionally provides Continuum-specific data along with the original payload headers.
This is useful for Continuum users who are currently using an external aggregation or alerting tool.
- Automation Categories: Pipelines and tasks can now be configured with a “category” value which allow Continuum users to easily identify where automation investments are taking place. The available categories are:
- Share Usage Statistics: Continuum users can now opt-in to share their usage statistics which will allow users of the GUI to receive guided help and will help the Continuum team build a better product.
- Adding a project using the project wizard auto-refreshes the projects page
- Adding nested activities to a progression no longer require a refresh to show the correct activity