Skip to main content
Continuum Release Notes 18.1.3
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- MongoDB 3.6 Support: Continuum now supports MongoDB 3.6 in addition to MongoDB 3.4.
- Insights Dashboard Package Filter: Added a new Package filter to dashboard to further refine metrics by scoping to a single package. Viewing metrics for all packages is still supported with the ALL selection.
- Configure Authentication Database: Continuum can now authenticate with a database defined in the config file using the new property mongodb_auth. Prior to this change, authentication was always done against the admin database.
- Configure Plugin Instance API: Add a new instance for a particular plugin type. Note: does not overwrite existing instances.
- Bitbucket Server 5.4 Support: Continuum now supports Bitbucket Server 5.4 with the new Bitbucket Server plugin.
- JSON Editor breadcrumbs on the Pipeline Detail page, Workspace tab are now hidden.
- Applied consistent styling to the failed activity indicator icon on Progression Board cards.
- Artifacts are now copied to the new Project when a Project is copied on the Project Manage page.
- Login ID is now editable when creating a new user after interacting with other tabs on the Create New User dialog.
- Users with the Developer and User role can now interact with manual activities.
- The More button on the Recent Pipeline Activity page no longer replicates already found results.
- Error tool tip on the Login page displays a useful message in all error scenarios.
- Grid rows on Asset page fill the full width of the grid.
- The Run a Task Project Directive no longer requires an empty JSON object in its Initial Data input to run.
- Pipeline Instances page text filter does not have to be cleared when page is refreshed to filter results again.
- Global Summary section on Pipeline Detail page now shows when the Show option on the Pipeline Builder page is set to success or failure.
- Copying the Webhook Endpoint value on the Manage Project page doesn't register as a change.
- Show All radio button is selected when Project Page loads to reflect the correct default state.
- Outbound webhook URL input has consistent styling with other text inputs on Webhooks page.
- Debug tab on the Manage Pipeline page no longer reflects changes or offers to save.
- Use as Group input is now properly aligned and only shows when Lookup in Submission is selected on Project Manage page.
- Pending page no longer displays an error when a manual activity is associated with a deleted tag.