Skip to main content
Continuum Release Notes 18.3.1
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Improved Progression Board swimlane presentation.
- Changes perspective is now updated dynamically when Change events arrive.
- Deleting a Pipeline Instance via the CLI will now update all connected UIs dynamically.
- Additional restrictions of functionality to only the System Administrator
- User Management page now displays each user's Role and Team affiliation
- User Management page is now filterable by Role or Team affiliation
- Fixed an issue where package cards were not immediately removed from the Progression Board when deleted
- Fixed an issue where cancelling a Pipeline Instance would sometimes not immediately take effect
- Better experience on the Users tab of the Team Manager
- Fixed an issue drilling down from the Progression Board from the "Pending Manual Activity" icon.
- Fixed several UX issues on the Pipeline Builder
- Top level search bar will now correctly populate the search parameter on the Find page
- Fixed an issue where some users could not reset their API token
- Fixed an issue on the Task Editor New Connection command, where specified connection name would occasionally reset
- Pressing enter on the "Change Password" dialog will no longer attempt to login
- Fixed an issue where users with similar login ids may have authentication conflicts
- Creating a new Activity will now always correctly set the correct type
- The user who creates a new team is now automatically made the Team Administrator of the new team
- Fixed an issue on some operating systems where the Continuum UI was logging errors about the 'reload' service
- Fixed an issue where Task Command help links sometimes redirected to the wrong section of the help documentation
- User Management page may not show an 'Is Administrator' icon in the latest version of Chrome