Skip to main content
Continuum Release Notes 20.3.1
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- General UI Enhancements
- API Improvements Documentation Link
- Import catalog updates
- Manage global registries via the API
- Health check updates
- Get package now passes back return links
- API now supports create a package
- API now supports create a progression
- Inbound and outbound webhook payloads are now completely visible when clicking on the eye icon.
- Several CLI commands falsely returned "Permission Denied" error.
- Disabled users were not being disabled.
- Resolved issue where last report time in system status page displayed 86399 seconds.
- Resolved task input issue where if the first input parameter is a list type and the second parameter is a text type the second parameter value is passed to the list type also.
- Resolved issue where unresponsive services were not disabled after 3 minutes.
- Continuum logo missing on login page.
- Set Quality plugin fails with error.