Enhancements and bug fixes in Digital.ai Agility
Healthcheck URL routing is no longer case sensitive
- Fixed issue with missing Product Path information when exporting a list of Portfolio Items.
- Several places in the application have been corrected to show the configured term for the 'Scope' asset, e.g. Planning Level or Project. Before the term would always be "project" instead of the configured term.
- Added response body to Ideas exceptions. Allows Ideas derived stories and pages to fail when Ideas is misconfigured.
- Fixed the error displayed when closing assets in projects with "Enforce Soft Requirement of values at close" enabled but with no fields selected for soft requirement.
- Fixed issue with blank page being displayed while creating a new asset.
- Removed filter combination of "Is Not" and "Unassigned".
- Fixed issue with the Process tab of Teams when the team's statuses are deleted via API.
- Fixed issue causing blank workitem cycle time charts and empty cycle time metrics.
- Added a find filter for Strategic themes.
- Hovering over quick search results will no longer cause visual size changes.
How to Upgrade
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
|Jul 17||Jul 17||Jul 17||Jul 17||Contact Us|
Contact Us if you need a 2021 annual license for your on-site system.
|Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||Contact Us||
|If you are not a current customer, email us at email@example.com to get started|