Enhancement to the API and various bug fixes.
- Allow an array of strings for a with value in an API query
- When defects are disabled, defects can still be created inline on a storyboard
- Adding a workitem inline on a storyboard is not always successful
- Roadmaps published in previous versions no longer show epics
- Inactive status values are listed when adding a new backlog item for a team with it's own process
- When clicking on a tag, the resulting search results are not filtered by that tag
- Testboard and Taskboard pagination controls are misaligned
- Exception is logged when author deletes a conversation
- Exceptions are logged when a workitem is deleted in certain circumstances
How to Upgrade
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
Contact support if you need a 2018 annual license for your on-site system.
If you are not a current customer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started