Various improvements and bug fixes.
- Analytics performance improvements
- Unable to display error when filtering on a Portfolio Item that user does not have permission to access
- Unable to remove a custom filter from a grid after the filter is applied
- Scrolling page when filter list is open makes filters disappear
- Find filter shows null in operator place
- Backlog Group attributes and relations are listed in the list of More Filters but none of them return results
- Filtering on Percent of Project does not work in Goals grid
- Refresh in taskboard loses team progress status filter settings
- Workitem relation filters inappropriately query all workitem types
- Delivery at a Glance
- Headers break when view by feature expands a parent epic
- View by Portfolio Item Delivered gauge does not count workitems that are associated with a delivery asset
- Toggling planned phase does not preserve epic expansion
- Team Edition PDF is non-functional
- Acceptance Test relation links bar is too tall
- Inline Reports missing in Team and Catalyst editions
- Test asset detail page passes focus back and forth between Description and Actual Results
How to Upgrade
If your system is not in the auto-upgrade program, contact support to be added to the program or to schedule your upgrade.
Contact support if you need a 2017 annual license for your on-site system.
If you are not a current customer, email us at email@example.com to get started