- Core: Improved keyboard interactions with bullet lists in rich text fields
- Core: The new Owners Lookup has been implemented to replace the old Owners List control in Retrospectives, Subscriptions, Report Filters and Single Owner Assignment controls.
- Core: Clicking on the scroll bar of an owner quicklist in the Grid puts the cursor in drag-n-drop mode when using IE.
- Core: Task owner filter omits some teammates in TeamRoom.
- Core: When using IE the single owner selection and owner filter components have a search text width that is more confined than necessary
- Core: Multi-value owners should comma separate multiple values.
- Core: Safari in windows can't handle the new owner selection initially.
- Core: Effort Trend report still has Member Dropdown.
- Core: Unable to export backlog with Owner column visible.
- Core: Errors in owner selection behavior.
- Core: TeamRoom Conversations stream takes too long to load.
- Core: Clicking in owner column in grid does not open the row up for edit.
- Core: Owner Lookup in Epic Tree in the PlanningRoom does not work if two epic boards are present.
- Core: Changing the project on an epic with a pending owner change will cause the Rich Text Fields to not have the rich text menu and to show its contents in html.
- Analytics: Values in Epic drop-down on dashboards matches the results seen in the core VersionOne product.
Contact your account manager* to upgrade your On-Demand system.
*Lost your account manager’s contact info? Email us at Info@VersionOne.com.