This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Analytics Task Summary dashboard panel allows you to understand the break-down of tasks in a project or program by various dimensions.
Where to Find This Panel
Portfolio > Executive Dashboard
Program > Product Owner Dashboard
Team > Dashboard
Team > Team Dashboard
Team > Quality Dashboard
Team > ScrumMaster Dashboard
This panel counts and groups current tasks based on the configuration options specified in panel parameters.
Configuring the Panel
Click on the icon in the top right corner of the dashboard panel, and then click Edit.
Choose from the panel parameters below.
Parameters for this panel may differ depending on the location of the dashboard.
Panel Parameter Descriptions
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Backlog Group: Shows work items in the selected backlog group. The default option is "All".
- Backlog Goal/Objective: Shows work items assigned to the selected backlog goal. The default option is "All".
- Group By: Shows results grouped by Type, Source, Priority (Default), or Status.
- Task State: Displays tasks in the following states: Open, Closed, All (default).