This feature is available in Ultimate edition only.
The Team Estimate Trend report shows changes in the total amount of Estimate assigned to a team, the amount completed, and the amount remaining during a specific period of time.
The total amount of closed estimate should trend upward over time. Changes to the total estimates typically occur because new items are added to the team's backlog, but may also be impacted by items being removed or because of changes in estimates on items already assigned to the team.
Accessing this Report
On the main menu:
Reports > Member/Team Reports section > Team Estimate Trend
All VersionOne trend reports require at least two data points. If not enough data is available, the report may be blank. Depending on the duration you select in the filters, at least one complete period of data must be available to draw a trend line. When selecting days, this means that the minimum duration is actually 2 days, which will include 2 data points.
Your Show Weekend report settings may affect how much data is selected. For example, if you choose two days as duration and one day is a Saturday or Sunday, and you have elected to not Show Weekends, then you may not have sufficient data to show a trend.
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group:
- Shows data assigned to the selected backlog group.
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Portfolio Item: Shows work items in the selected portfolio item and all of it's children. The default option is "Blank" and shows all work items.
- Start Date: The first date the report begins calculating data.
For project-based reports, the default start date is the project start date.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default start date is the sprint/iteration start date.
For member-based reports, the default start date is 13 weeks prior to the current date.
If the start date is set to the current date or later, no data displays.
Duration: The number of days, weeks, or months to display.
For project-based reports, the default duration is the number of weeks from
the project's start date to today.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default duration is the number of days in the
For member-based reports, the default duration is 13 weeks.
The report ends at the current date, so if the selected start date and duration
extend past the current date, no data displays after the current date.