This feature is available in Catalyst, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions.
For the selected project or release, the Cumulative Flow by Status report breaks out backlog estimate by status or count and tracks it over a period of time.
Use it to track the amount of estimate that is in each status category (tested, rework, testing, etc.) as teams work.
All VersionOne trend reports require at least two data points. If not enough data is available, the report may be blank. Depending on the duration you select in the filters, at least one complete period of data must be available to draw a trend line. When selecting days, this means that the minimum duration is actually 2 days, which will include 2 data points.
Your Show Weekend report settings may affect how much data is selected. For example, if you choose two days as duration and one day is a Saturday or Sunday, and you have elected to not Show Weekends, then you may not have sufficient data to show a trend.
Viewing the Cumulative Flow Report
On the main menu, click Reports.
Scroll to the Iteration/Iteration Reports section, and then click Cumulative Flow Report.
Select a project from the Project Navigator.
Select from the following filters, and then click Go.
- Sprint/Iteration: Shows data assigned to the sprint/iteration. The default value is "All".
- Team: Shows Team-specific data for the project or program. The default value is "All" or "Blank".
- Backlog Group:
- Shows data assigned to the selected backlog group.
- Workitem: Shows data for a specific work item type: All (all workitems), Stories, Defects, or Testsets. The default option is "All".
- Member: Shows data assigned to the selected member.
- Start Date: The first date the report begins calculating data.
For project-based reports, the default start date is the project start date.
For sprint/iteration-based reports, the default start date is the sprint/iteration start date.
For member-based reports, the default start date is 13 weeks prior to the current date.
If the start date is set to the current date or later, no data displays.
- Interval: The frequency of the data points.
- By Count: The number of work items in a status.
- The Cumulative Flow report is not automatically bound by any one sprint. The duration sets both the duration of the report and the frequency of the data points. To show daily data points of cumulate flow, set the Start Date to 30 days ago, and set the Duration to 30 days.