This feature is available in all editions.
New to Reports?New to VersionOne
- How can I find out if we're on track to deliver everything in a sprint?
- How do I compare Estimates to Actuals?
- How do I link to a burndown chart?
- How does team velocity differ from member velocity?
- How is the Ideal Line on a Burndown report determined?
- What report shows the remaining effort and excludes items added after a sprint/iteration starts?
- Why don't Estimates reconcile between my Release Forecasting and Estimate Trend reports?
Adding/Removing Weekends to Report Data
If you don't want to see weekends on your daily reports, you can remove them from your Preferences.
Click on your Username in the Utility Bar (upper right of the window), and then select Preferences.
Select/deselect the Show Weekends check box in the Under Report Settings section.
Click the x in the upper right corner to close the window and save your changes.