This feature is available in all editions.
- Can I enter Effort for a story that was created after the actual work was completed?
- Configuring Tracking Settings
- Does Total Effort change when an item is assigned to a new project or sprint/iteration?
- Does VersionOne Lifecycle Support Pair Programming?
- How can I see the total effort for a specific project?
- How do I change Effort or Done values?
- How do I change the date or person when updating "Done"?
You can accelerate a story/backlog item through your process by entering Effort on a tracking page, just like a 'live' backlog item. You cannot, however, "back date" it because the history will only reflect the dates and times you processed it within VersionOne.
"Done" is the accumulation of all "Effort" entries. To update "Done", enter data in the "Effort" column on tracking pages. This can be done only after a backlog item has been created.
To display the default columns on the Detail Tracking page:
From the main menu, select Sprint Tracking > Detail Tracking.
Click on the wrench icon, and then click Customize. The Customize Columns window displays.
Select the Reset Defaults option, and then click Save.
If the Done and Effort columns are not displayed on the page after resetting the defaults, it means that Effort tracking is not enabled within your system. Ask your VersionOne Administrator to enable Effort Tracking.