This feature is available in all editions.
- Can I enter Effort for a story that was created after the actual work was completed?
- Configuring Tracking Settings
- Does Total Effort change when an item is assigned to a new project or sprint/iteration?
- Does VersionOne Lifecycle Support Pair Programming?
- How can I see the total effort for a specific project?
- How do I change Effort or Done values?
- How do I change the date or person when updating "Done"?
To display the default columns:
Select the Customize link on the grid.
Select the Reset Defaults option.
Expand all rows in the grid to see the Done amount on tasks.
If Done and Effort are not displayed within the page after resetting the defaults, it means that Effort tracking is not enabled within your system.