This feature is available in all editions.
- Can I enter Effort for a story that was created after the actual work was completed?
- Configuring Tracking Settings
- Does Total Effort change when an item is assigned to a new project or sprint/iteration?
- Does VersionOne Lifecycle Support Pair Programming?
- Enabling/Disabling Tracking Settings
- How can I see the total effort for a specific project?
- How do I change Effort or Done values?
A team member input 12 hours for a specific day. I want to review which tasks those 12 hours are applied to. How do I do this?
The Effort Quicklist report (Reports > Effort Quicklist) allows you to view the effort hours entered in the system. Filter this report by Member to see the hours entered for a specific person and the items to which those hours were attributed.