This feature is available in all editions.
- How do I resolve the "Cannot Connect to Database" error message?
- LastPass Conflicts When Inserting Images and Member/Room Avatars
- My Excel template is corrupt and cannot be opened. How do I fix it?
- OTA version is not compatible
- SQL 2008 Bug Fix
- Troubleshooting Excel File Import Errors
- What does "Security Settings are Preventing Access to ScopeLabel.Scopes" mean?
When inserting an image in a rich text field (such as descriptions) or as a member/room avatar, users receive an error message indicating that the image is too large or not the correct format.
This problem only affects VersionOne users who have installed LastPass, a third-party password management browser plugin.
The process that LastPass uses to save passwords and fill in forms conflicts with VersionOne's image upload utility, causing it to think the image format is either wrong or too large.
How to Fix It
To fix this issue, we recommend the following options:
Disable LastPass when using VersionOne, or
Add VersionOne to your LastPass Never URLs list.